Description: The book "Spatial Socio-Economic and Investment Models in the EU and Bulgaria in the Discourse of Regional Development" places in the research focus regional accents from the theory and practice of processes of economic transformation and movement of foreign investments in the context of sustainable development. socio-economic development and the migration of international capital in territorial systems of different rank - Europe, Bulgaria, administrative regions, interpreted through the prism of the regional, spatial-temporal and systemic paradigm.
Important points of the book:
- spatial aspects of the theoretical framework of socio-economic development and foreign direct investment;
- spatial socio-economic models at EU level;
- Author Index for Complex Assessment of Socio-Economic Potential and Index of Development and Prosperity;
- investment models at European level - global trends and intra-continental territorial specificity;
- spatial socio-economic models in Bulgaria - models at district level according to the authors index for complex assessment of regional development;
- spatial investment models in Bulgaria - typology of administrative districts according to the authors' index of investment potential, regional models according to the territorial structure of FDI, geographic location and spatial scenarios according to the localization behavior of the external investors and the territorial effects thereof.
Year of issue: 2017